уторак, 8. март 2022.

MY BARBIE DOLL SOAP OPERA "CIRCLES OF PASSION"/episode 10


**** All doll dioramas are hand made by me 😉 ****


ALEX: Hi, you two, this is Annie 😊! Annie, this is my best friend Constantine and his girlfriend Natasha 😊😊.... ANNIE: Hi, people, nice to meet you 🙂🙃! Lovely dance studio! CONSTANTINE: Welcome, Annie...feel like home, we are all here to forgot our worries and have some fun. 





ALEX: I am warning you, I'm not very good in this... 🤪😋😁 ANNIE: Talking about dancing? 😉😁😁 Me either, but it's fun and relaxing 😊CONSTANTINE: Guys, if you need some professional help...? NATASHA: Costya, dear, I think they don't need any help 😁😉😉 *  *  *  *  *  ANNIE: Guys, I had a wonderful time with you, but now must hurry...my daughter will be soon back from school and I must go home 😊!ALEX: You know what I got in my hand, right 📱😁😉😉?! I will call you and you can call me anytime 📲😊


TO BE CONTINUED .... 


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар