уторак, 30. новембар 2021.

MY BARBIE DOLL SOAP OPERA "CIRCLES OF PASSION" / episode 6



And so, the awful true came out .....

NINA: Well, this is too much, even for me!!! Don't cry, dear, I have an idea .....just follow me.SONYA: This is a nightmare....I trust you, sister, just do what you think it's the best to do right now; I'm so shocked that I can't think....my God.....😩😩"Hi, Alex, it's Nina...you know...I am going back to Europe in two days and I thought...🤔...I would like to see you, to say goodbye 🤫...Same hotel, same time, same room...day after tomorrow? 😏 See you...bye!"NINA: He will come. Be brave 🤨; you'll come with me. 




So, two days later....

Alex came to Nina's hotel room, full of expectations 😁😉"Nina, dear, it's me...Alex 😜😋...look what I got 🍾!" Alex came to see Nina, as they arranged over the phone 2 days before. This will be something to remember 😁😅😆 ....even more than he can imagine 😆




ALEX: Heeey, you are crazier than usual...😛🔥🔥 NINA: Forget the champagne and all empty talks, Alex!🤫In few hours, I'll be on my flight to Europe and maybe we will never meet again, so...let's go straight to bed 🔥🔥 I want you to remember this forever 💋🔥


TO BE CONTUNUED....

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар