субота, 20. новембар 2021.

MY BARBIE DOLL SOAP OPERA "CIRCLES OF PASSION" / episode 2

 



SONYA: Alex, I can feel that you are hiding something important from me....do you want to talk about this?

ALEX: Oh, it's nothing....I am having a great time with you, but I must go on one important business trip and don't know how long I'll be there...

SONYA: Where is that "there"?

ALEX: We just met, I am not that type to tell everything about myself after few dates....I will call you. You didn't tell me if you like the way I cook 😉😉?

SONYA: Everything is perfect....even too good to be true....



Aaaand......this is Constantine, he is Alex's best friend.

He is a professional dancer and owner of a small dance studio. One of the main characters in my doll soap-opera too, but right now just posting this picture, where he is posing in front of my drawing "Miraculous Hat" 😉 







ALEX: Hi, dear...yeah, I know that this is surprise, but I also know that you always like to see me 😉😜

I will be in your city next couple of days and we could have some fun, like in good old days.....OK?

OK, I will call you...same place, as usual? Great! Can't wait to see you 💞🔥

Yes, he liked her, even too much....Nina is hot, but also never wanted to be in some serious relationship and she broke his heart two years ago, leaving him just like that....

Well, this game is not fair at all, specially to Sonya, but you can't be hurt when you don't know what's going on, right? 😜

TO BE CONTINUED ......


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар