недеља, 28. новембар 2021.

MY BARBIE DOLL SOAP OPERA "CIRCLES OF PASSION" / episode 5



After his mysterious business trip, Alex came to see Sonya....everything looks normal, she can feel all that chemistry and passion, but Alex is still not very talkative and this makes Sonya feel very insecure.

SONYA: I always have a great time with you and all this...but, I feel restless 😟! 

ALEX: Well, dear....I told you from the start that I can't talk about everything with any woman. Do you say everything to me? Of course not....

SONYA: I got nothing to hide....you can ask what you want. But, after few months of our dating, I know that something's going on, so tell me or go...and don't call me again."

Tomorrow morning, Sonya woke up and didn't find Alex beside her....he just left and didn't call her since then. Desperate, that evening she went to see his best friend Constantine in his dance studio.

Constantine was there with his girlfriend Natasha.

SONYA: I told him to explain me what's going on or to leave...and he left, just like that 😣😩...without a word! NATASHA: Don't cry, Sonya, he doesn't deserve your tears 😒😔... CONSTANTINE: I know that he's acting like j..k, but...you know...he wasn't always like this 🤔😐...Two years ago That Girl left him and, since then, he is bad with girls 😐🙄 

All this with Alex makes her feel so bad 😩....maybe it's better to have some fun and some nice company when she is so sad? Of course; she will call her twin-sister Nina to come to visit her for couple of days; she always knew how to make her feel better and she was always the stronger one when it comes to men... 💕 


SONYA: And what about you, sis? Are you seeing someone interesting? 😊

NINA: Men? I don't want anything serious...well, not yet 🤪. Met last week someone I was dating 2 years ago, but I left him because he wanted serious relationship, and you know me 🤔😜...hate this! Few drinks more and Alex and I ....🔥🔥SONYA: Did you say - Alex?! 😳 😳


TO BE CONTINUED...... 

 




Нема коментара:

Постави коментар