субота, 20. новембар 2021.

MY BARBIE DOLL SOAP OPERA "CIRCLES OF PASSION" / episode 1

  Hi there! Well....since my Instagram profile is not always reliable 😕, I decided to start posting here too my doll soap-opera story 😊!!! Sorry that it will be only on English, but...well....my Instagram stories are only on English too and I hope that you will forgive me that I will do the same thing here 🙏 I am simply too busy to do all this on few languages, but today we all have online translations, so - please, use it if it's necessary and enjoy in my stories as well as if  they are written on your mother language 😊💓 Pictures, story and doll dioramas are all (hand) made by me and I really hope that you will like this all as much as I enjoy when I work on it 😊.

And now, let's start.....As the time will go by, I will introduce you all my characters step by step and hope that you will have fun reading this.

1 - This handsome guy is Alex...I think that he will broke some 💘💘 of my dolls, hmmm? 


2 -Sonya was on one small private party last night and there was this guy...oh, my God, he is so handsome 😍🤩!!! He will probably break her , but who knows...she is ready to take a risk. She heard from some friends at the party that this guy Alex is famous heartbreaker, but she didn't felt so much chemistry since...God knows when!!!  Life is too short, who cares about tomorrow...






3 - As the time goes by, Sonya's love affair with Alex is getting warmer 🔥🔥...but, he don't talks about himself at all 🙄🤔. At least, he is not married or engaged, she checked this out with some friends 😆😅... that's something good to know for a start.



4 - ALEX: I will cook some dinner, come after work. 😉😜 No masks needed when Alex cooks 😆 But, who will come to dinner🤔🤫? Is it Sonya or some other girl? He is a real player and known as a real heartbreaker......

TO BE CONTINUED....



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар