**** All doll dioramas are hand made by me 😉 ****
VISIT MY ART SHOP
HERE https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/natasa-janjatovic/shop
Occupied with their own overwhelming emotions 😍, Michael and Natasha didn’t notice that
someone saw them together…. 🥺💔
****
As if it’s not enough that is already so cold, the scene Constantine just saw froze his heart 🥺💔 and inside of him, overwhelming jealousy and anger made a real confusion in his head.
Was she just waiting for him to make a mistake,
just to have a reason to go away with the other guy🤨? Or, even
worse…maybe she cheated on him before too, but he never finds out 😳🥺?!
Everything in front of his eyes suddenly become blurry……”I will follow them
from a safe distance, just to see what is going on between them; maybe they are
just friends as before🤔.”
****
Not very interested to see Costya again, Mia was trying to seduce Alan with her “spontaneous encounter” approach😁, but he is not so naïve (or stupid?) to be hooked that way🤨.
MIA: Is it because you don’t like to work when it’s
cold or is it your usual style to be unkind with women?
ALAN: Well, doll, you
are attractive etc….but, I am not available and when you told me your name and
that you are a dancer and a model, I remembered where and WHAT I heard about
you🤨! Your bad reputation travels faster than you, dear, and I must say
that I am really not in the mood to talk with you right now or anytime at all,
sorry🙄!!! Even Mister Newton barks on you, what isn’t a good sign at
all 😁😂!
MIA: OK, OK, I got it…..BAD
REPUTATION 🙄? Well…..better if people talk SOMETHING than nothing, I
think….have a nice day🤪!
Mia left, not so happy about
her seduction failure😁, but Alan
felt a huge relief…He isn’t rude by nature, but this kind of conversation was
the only way to get rid of this notorious woman as fast as possible 🙄.
ALAN: Well, my friend, thanks for your barking-help in this matter 😁😂!
She is attractive etc…but I am getting too old for this kind of a 💩💩.
We both
must be very cautious with a crazy bi… 🤬, my friend 🤨🙄😁
TO BE CONTINUED...



Нема коментара:
Постави коментар