**** All doll dioramas are hand made by me 😉 ****
VISIT MY ART SHOP
HERE https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/natasa-janjatovic/shop
CONSTANTINE: I am really desperate, dude 🥺💔….I made a mistake, messing around with that
sl//t Mia and I completely understand why Natasha left me, just…didn’t think,
that’s all, and it meant nothing to me 🤷♂️!!! ALEX: My friend, women don’t forget things
like that and I am saying you again – better forget Natasha! Sleep with that
Mia until you find someone better, find someone third, become a monk😂, whatever…..but don’t try anything foolish
like stalking Natasha🤨; that’s scary and I think you had enough trouble already!!! Also,
little bird told me that she is spending a lot of time with that guy Michael…
CONSTANTINE: I thought so 🥴….He even warned me that he is waiting for his chance and that I
shouldn’t make some mistake if I have serious plans with Natasha, but now….ALEX:
Now, let’s play some billiard! It started to snow and I will go home to write,
it’s getting cold.
After a lot of fresh fallen snow in just one day, Alan decided to have
some fun and work at the same time and he went with Mister Newton to make some
pictures in nature. ALAN: Well, my friend, let’s have some fun – I will make
some pictures, you can see how it looks like to have fun in the snow and later
we will go to eat something nice 😊
Alan was just in the middle of the photoshoot when Mister Newton suddenly started to bark.
ALAN: What’s wrong, buddy; are you hungry or…..who
the hell are you🤨?! Don’t you see, I am working here! MIA: Wooow, don’t be so rude….I am
Mia. I was taking a walk nearby and I saw your cute doggy….didn’t want to
disturb you 🙄! ALAN: Mia? Have we met somewhere before🤔? No,
I am sure we didn’t….but somehow, I think I heard something about one girl with
the same name and the similar look, just can’t remember right now where or when🤨🤔….MIA:
I’m a dancer and a model from time to time, maybe that’s how you heard about me
😉.
Natasha was very stressed out last few weeks after moving and a break up
with Constantine and she also decided to take a walk and enjoy in snow, but not
alone as Alan (I know, Mister Newton was with him😁, but you know what I mean😉💋)…
Michael was more than happy to accept her offer to take a walk with her.
MICHAEL: Thanks that you called me, I would like to tell you something… 😍.”
NATASHA: Of course….I got few things to tell you too 😊.”
TO BE CONTINUED...




Нема коментара:
Постави коментар