**** All doll dioramas are hand made by me 😉 ****
VISIT MY ART SHOP
HERE https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/natasa-janjatovic/shop
And so, while Michael had a
lovely day with Natasha 💋🔥, Costya’s day was also to be
remembered, but in a totally different way 😅😂. STEVE: Well,
kid, I am truly sorry that I had to kick you, but you are acting so childish 🤦♀️! C’mon, get up and go home, more luck in next
life……and forget her! You screwed all up and that’s life – often not very
tender to those who don’t think twice before they act stupid 🙄.
******
NATASHA: Now I must go, dear🥰….Must
call Steve to help me to install this new kitchen, to clean up my new apartment
and to finish with unpacking. MICHAEL: Can I ….can I help you? I WANT to help
you, you know that…🙈? NATASHA: Ohhh, it’s OK, don’t be so confused…I
kissed you because I really like you and I am very grateful for everything you
are doing for me, as a buyer of my paintings and as my longtime friend😊.
But, I am not a little girl….If you will find someone else these days and maybe
decide that you can’t wait for me any longer, you are free to go – just don’t
lie to me! Don’t need another Costya in my life🙄…not again! MICHAEL: I
can wait, I think you can feel that…and I am absolutely serious about you. You
will see….
STEVE: Hi, Natasha, did you
buy a new kitchen for you? Great😊, just give
me your new address and see you there….When is delivery? Around 3 PM? Perfect,
I’ll be there a bit earlier, see you! I also got something new to tell you….had
a really interesting morning chat with your ex-boyfriend 🙄😅😂!
NATASHA: Well, I don’t know if he is still in
love with me or not, but I can’t forgive him….he made me feel so cheap!!! We
can’t go back, I am not that type….I know that this can happen to anyone, but
THE WAY it all happened was….so ugly🥺💔! She don’t even care about him and she's a
classic, mean and cheap girl ….idiot😏!!! STEVE: I know, I can understand you
completely……and, of course, you know that I will never tell him your new
address🤐; I am not an idiot as he is 🙄😅😂!
TO BE CONTINUED...




Нема коментара:
Постави коментар