**** All doll dioramas are hand made by me 😉 ****
VISIT MY ART SHOP
HERE https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/natasa-janjatovic/shop
Ahhh, Costya 🥺💔….love is a crazy thing. Steve’s story about
his short fight with Costya was so funny and so sad at the same time, maybe
even flattering, but…..there’s no chance to forgive him his betrayal 🥺💔. Specially because all this happened when she
was in the middle of preparations for her new exhibition; he knew how stressful
this already is and he done it with that sl*t…🙄! Above all, he was
always so jealous of ANY man in her life, including Michael, but he knew that
she never cheated on him… Well, life is not always fair and now is his turn to
find this out!!! What he shouldn’t find out is her new address, of course, but
there’s also a problem with her studio – still at the same place and she
changed the lock, but moving from there will be a serious problem 🙄
After the fight with Steve, Costya went to the closest café to drink a
lot of black coffee with lemon, to get sober as soon as possible and to wash up
all his embarrassment 🙄 ….His pretty face looks a bit pale and tired, but he will be fine in
hour or two as nothing happened. Yeah, he usually never drinks so much🤦♂️🙄, but…my God🙈….he can still feel Steve’s kick in his stomach
😬!!! “I am such a fool!!!! Steve will for sure tell
Natasha all about this, she will think that I am a complete idiot or even laugh
how stupid I acted…. 🤦♂️! Well….can’t be worse, I suppose.
Natasha also moved away because of me, but I will find out where she lives now
and…well….Tomorrow is a new day 😊! Now, I must call Alex; need some
honest men’s talk with my best friend and some advices….he will know what to
do. Or not….”
Alex was still in his bed with Annie when Costya called him. ALEX: Hi,
dude, what’s up? Are you OK? CONSTANTINE: In fact, I am not 🙄…went
to Natasha’s apartment, but she moved away and I made a stupid scene with her
housekeeper Steve, don’t ask 🤦♂️. Can I see you soon? Need some friendly advice and to calm down…I’m a
real mess right now🙈! ALEX: Well, I am still with Annie and…wait a second….ANNIE: It’s OK,
dear…Lisa will come home from school in one hour and I must get ready for work;
you can go to see him, no problem😊! ALEX: You heard
her, dude….See you at my Secret Cave in 1 hour, OK? CONSTANTINE: OK! Thank you,
Alex….you are the best!
ANNIE: Hmm….what’s that story about your “Secret Cave”place 🤨? No women allowed to visit or…😬?
ALEX: Well, we guys must have some place to fill our batteries and have some
men’s talk, but it’s not literally such a big secret 🤷♂️. If you want,
I can show you how it looks like; come next weekend and dress something sexy😉;
you can’t come in just like that, nothing is free in this world …😅😂!
ANNIE: Ohh, you are so naughty…bad, baaaad boy 🙈😁!!!
ALEX: Well, that’s why you like me so much😉!
By the way, we still have some free time before we go; I think we could have
some quick fun, you know😉💋🔥….to leave happier from here
🙈😁.
TO BE CONTINUED...




Нема коментара:
Постави коментар