субота, 3. октобар 2026.

MY DOLL SOAP-OPERA "CIRCLES OF PASSION"/episode 59

 **** All doll dioramas are hand made by me 😉 ****

VISIT MY ART SHOP HERE  https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/natasa-janjatovic/shop

TERESA: You were so nice and romantic before we get married, but since then you changed so much, especially in last couple of months…. 🥺💔…Are you…seeing someone else? 🥺💔 LARS: NO. I’m just too occupied with business, that’s all. Maybe you should think if something is wrong with you 🤨🙄 – you can’t just sleep half of the day and spend the other half of it on bothering me with your complaints 🙄! TERESA: Maybe we should have a baby….🤔? LARS: Well….I am not ready yet for kids, we also talked about this BEFORE we get married 🙄!  Maybe in a year or two, I don’t know….Anyway, it’s too late for this kind of talk. I have a better idea what we can do….. 😈😁

It was almost 3:00 AM and Teresa still couldn’t fall asleep… “Oh, what have I done 🥺💔! I left Colin because of him, left my career as an opera singer too and, above all, he doesn’t want kids 🥺! But, it’s true that he told me that before, I just didn’t want to except that…🥺” One of the biggest mistakes most of the women make when it comes to men: thinking that he will change because SHE is The One to make him do this. He will not (just as she will not change her too)! There’s only one good option: to find a person perfect for you, just as it is, and that’s it! Poor Teresa….it’s time to face reality 🙄.

After Constantine saw Natasha and Michael together last time, he finally had to face the truth: it’s all over between them and he must go on without her 🥺💔!!! Still, some crazy thoughts are making him restless: was she cheating on him BEFORE he made a mistake with Mia and was just waiting for it, to have a reason to leave him😈? If that was a case, he could forgive her and she could forgive him….and maybe….MAYBE….he should try just one more time to talk with her and see if that’s possible?! If not…well….it’s time to say goodbye….or maybe they can still be friends? 

One of Natasha’s best friends, Tanya, is owner of a TT Art Gallery. TANYA: Forgive me, dear, for calling you a bit late, but had to tell you this: we have a new buyer for your paintings 😍😊!!! First called his wife because she saw one of your paintings on our website and wants to buy it, plus tomorrow will come her husband to pay it….that painting with two boats on the lake! I am so happy for both of us, made a great deal 😁! NATASHA: Ohhh, so great…Perfect timing, since I need a money after all this moving, buying a new kitchen and going so much out with Michael… TANYA: Wow, you must tell me what’s going on between you two tomorrow😉….and please, doll, come tomorrow earlier and bring that painting directly here, because he will come at 10 AM, at opening time; he said that he’s too busy to come later.

TO BE CONTINUED...






Нема коментара:

Постави коментар