понедељак, 20. децембар 2021.

MY BARBIE DOLL SOAP OPERA "CIRCLES OF PASSION" / episode 8

**** All doll dioramas are hand made by me 😉 ****



ANNIE: Here we go, pretty boy, you are now free to go😜😁😆 

ALEX: Thank you...well...sorry for being mean🤔🙄, I was upset...I am not so bad as it looks like. What's your name? I am Alex. 

ANNIE: Annie...it's OK. I see and hear a lot of 💩 working here 🤪😆 every day. 


ALEX: Well, Annie, since you don't want a tip from me, please take this champagne bottle 😬....reminds me on my - I hope the last one - stupidity🤪😬🤥🙄


ANNIE: Well, Alex...you look nice even when you are dressed 😆, but - no, thanks!!! I am divorced mom with a teenage daughter without any support from my ex, have two jobs and live very serious life...champagne could disarrange my lifestyle right now 🤪😆😆 Save it for some of those skinny, lazy girls you probably like 😜 Good bye and good luck, dear 😉😁 



ALEX: ...and so, my friend, this story with sisters was something I really could avoid, but I was pissed since Nina left me, wanted revenge and...idiot 🙄🙄😬!!! Made a mess of my private life... I want to change this, and I will 🤔☝️! CONSTANTINE: I agree. But this champagne bottle from the "crime scene" 🤣🤣..😁😁...why you keep it here? ALEX: Reminds me...on her. That room-made Annie. I think of her all the time 😋😌 

TO BE CONTINUED .... 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар